Constituency of Waterford
NOTICE TO VOTERS RE CHANGES TO POLLING STATIONS
Regarding the upcoming Referendum to be held on Friday, 25th May, 2018, the Local Returning Officer for the Constituency of Waterford, Niall Rooney, wishes to advise all persons registered to vote as Presidential Voters, of the following changes:
- St. Martin’s Special School, Ballytruckle, has re-located to its new premises at St. John’s Villas, Upper Grange, Waterford.
- The Polling Station previously located at St. John’s College Hall, John’s Hill, has now been re-located to John’s College Conference Centre, The Folly, where voters are requested to use the Respond entrance at The Folly and follow the signs to the Polling Stations.
- The Polling Station previously located at Tramore G.A.A. Hall, Riverstown, Tramore, has been re-located to Gaelscoil Philib Barún, Crobally Upper, Tramore.
- The Polling Station previously located at Kilmeaden Village Centre has been re-located to Ballyduff National School, Kilmeaden, Booth No. 3.
Polling Information Cards issued to voters for St. Martin’s Special School, Ballytruckle, and Kilmeaden Village Centre are valid at the new locations.
Local Returning Officer,
Constituency of Waterford
8th May, 2018.
A list of the polling places in use for the Referendum on 25th May 2018 may be downloaded by clicking on the link below. The list shows the location of each polling station and the electors entitled to vote at each polling station.
The persons entitled to vote at Polling Stations at this Referendum are electors without the letters (D), (E), (L) or (S)* in front of their names in the Register of Electors at present in force for the City and County of Waterford. You can check to see if you are on the current register at checktheregister.ie
CONSTITUENCY OF WATERFORD
REFERENDUM - 25th MAY, 2018.
ELECTORAL (AMENDMENT) ACT 1996
TAKE NOTICE that it is not possible for the forthcoming Poll to provide wheelchair access to the following Polling Places:
- Church of Ireland Hall Tramore
- Clonea-Power N.S.
- Halla Cholmáin, Ballymacart.
Persons under disability not already on the current postal voters list may apply in writing to the Local Returning Officer, Courthouse, Catherine Street, Waterford, on or before Wednesday, 16th May, 2018, for authority to transfer their vote to a more convenient Polling Station within the Constituency. Such application must be supported by appropriate evidence to satisfy the requirements as set out in section 100 of the Electoral Act 1992, as to their disability.
Dated this 8th day of May, 2018.
Local Returning Officer.
NOTICE OF THE TAKING OF A REFERENDUM
Notice is hereby given that a referendum will be taken on the proposal contained in this Bill.
The Bill may be viewed at www.oireachtas.ie
The poll will be held on the 25th day of May 2018, between the hours of 07.00 a.m. and 10.00 p.m.
Issued by the Local Returning Officer, Niall Rooney.
FÓGRA MAIDIR LE REIFREANN A THÓGÁIL
Tá fógra á thabhairt leis seo go dtógfar reifreann ar an togra atá san Bille seo.
Féadfar an Bille a fheiceáil ag www.oireachtas.ie
Déanfar an vótaíocht ar an 25ú lá de Bealtaine 2018, idir 07.00 a chlog ar maidin agus 10.00 a chlog sa tráthnóna.
Arna eisiúint ag an Cheann Comhairimh Áitiúil, Niall Rooney.
Dáilcheantair: Port Láirge